[Equest-users] question about equipment intensity

Jeremy Poling Jeremy.Poling at transwestern.net
Thu Apr 28 08:43:45 PDT 2011

More detailed load assumptions can be found in the ASHRAE Fundamentals
Handbook as well, Chapter 18 in the 2009 edition of the handbook.
ASHRAE Fundamentals has an extensive information on load calculations
that should be understood by anyone performing energy modeling.  The
load calculation procedures are key for sizing equipment, which will
impact the energy model directly.

Jeremy R. Poling, PE, LEED AP+BDC