[Equest-users] equest and energy plus outputs

deepika khowal deepika.khowal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 08:56:34 PDT 2011

As Joe and others mentioned, its really difficult to create all parameters
same in both softwares.
I am still working on it .
For ex, which system should I use in equest as equivalent to unitary system
in E+?
I understand its difficult to match every input and hence, getting same
results is very tricky.
Thanks all for their inputs

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 4:54 AM, Paul Diglio <paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> I thought E+ is a free program?  I would be interested to hear from anyone
> who has used Google SketchUp and the Open Studio Plug-in to generate a 3D
> view in E+.
>
> I would like to hear more about the discrepancies between eQuest and E+
> from those who use both programs.
>
> Paul Diglio

> *From:* Pasha Korber-Gonzalez <pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com>

>>> (o) (925)388-0265