[Equest-users] Hourly Loads Report.

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Thu Apr 28 11:29:59 PDT 2011

By default, if you run the DD wizard, eQUEST creates an hourly report
for all end uses for the electrical meter and gas meter.  Under the
'Project and Site' tab in the detailed interface, you can create custom
hourly report blocks for a whole host of other parameter types and
variables and attach them to an hourly report.

Either in D2SimViewer or in the eQUEST interface under the File menu
there is an Hourly Reports option which will allow you to extract the
hourly data from the .sim file and open it as a .csv within Excel.

Hope this helps.

Brian