[Equest-users] HVAC MODELLING

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:50:59 PDT 2011

I would try 3 PTAC's for your split AC's and 3 PSZ's for your window
units...  see if that will give you the results you are looking for.

Read about each system type and why you should choose it in the attached
DOE-2 doc.   Look under the words "Air-side Systems".
Are they serving similar zones with both splits & window units in the same
space?   You can only attach one  air-side system per zone in eQuest.

pkg