[Equest-users] Air Source Heat Pump

Wong, Cheuk Yiu Daniel Daniel.Wong at aecom.com
Thu Aug 4 19:44:17 PDT 2011

Dear all equest users,

This is my first trial in equest. I am now simulating a 4 pipe system
with chillers for cooling and air source heat pump for heating.

In wizard mode, only boiler can be selected for the hot water loop. How
can I change boiler to air source heat pump in detail mode?

Thank you .

Regards,

Daniel C Y Wong

Project Engineer

This electronic communication, which includes any files or attachments thereto, contains proprietary or confidential information and may be privileged and otherwise protected under copyright or other applicable intellectual property laws. All information contained in this electronic communication is solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which it was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that distributing, copying, or in any way disclosing any of the information in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, and destroy the communication and any files or attachments in their entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Since data stored on electronic media can deteriorate, be translated or modified, AECOM, its subsidiaries, and/or affiliates will not be liable for the completeness, correctness or readability of the electronic data. The electronic data should be verified against the hard copy.

.