[Equest-users] BDL Errors - ILineNum = 1000000

Anoop Vijaykumar green.dxbuae at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 22:45:06 PDT 2011

Hi,

I was modeling a hotel project and got the following error message as BDL
errors. Can you help me out finding what it means and what changes I should
make.?

Line    21:  Title
Line    25:  Run Period:  Entire Year
Line    35:  Holidays:  Standard US Holidays
Line    44:  Compliance Data:  Compliance Data
Line    60:  Site Parameters:  Site Data
Line    65:  Building Parameters:  Building Data
Line   146:  Baseline:  Baseline Data
Line   351:  Loads Report
Line   360:  Systems Report
Line   369:  Plant Report
Line   377:  Economics Report:  Economics Report
Line   392:  End
Line   392:  Error Encountered:

INPUT DATA MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE SPACE COMMAND (lLineNum = 1000000)
Line   392:  Error Encountered:

INPUT DATA MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE SYSTEM COMMAND (lLineNum = 1000000)
Line   392:  Error Encountered:

INPUT DATA MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE ZONE COMMAND (lLineNum = 1000000)
I look forward to hearing from you guys...

Kind Regards,

--
*Anoop Vijay* CEM, LEED AP

Mechanical Engineer