[Equest-users] Error in opening file

Mahendra Gooroochurn m.gooroochurn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 23:01:22 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have a project where I need to simulate a central air handling unit
feeding the fan coils directly.
I am using the default air handler in eQuest to supply the fan coil units,
which works nicely when I configure the model and run the simulation.
But when I close the project and open it again, it would cause eQuest to
crash with the following message:

" V1 = (0,0) V2 = (100,0) V3 = (100,100) V4 = (0,100) ..

MIN-FLOW-RATIO in default zone has expression evaluation error: Invalid BDL
Table Indexes."

Anybody got this type of error message. Grateful if somebody can help me
out.

Regards,
Kishan