[Equest-users] parametric run issue

Marcus Eliason meliason at apollobbc.com
Mon Aug 29 09:58:40 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am having an issue with parametric runs.  I set up a parametric run  to rotate my building.  After playing around with different settings in the parametric run, I now get the following message when I try to load the building:

"Component Building Rotation of type Global Parameter is not part of the project, it will be ignored for parametric run modifications."

After this message the building will not load in eQUEST.

I have gone into the .inp file to remove any reference of the global parameter but still get this message.  Has anybody had a similar issue or know how to fix this type of problem?  Another issue I see is that the .bdl file and the .pd2 file are both empty after this.  I have attached the .inp file for reference.

Thank you,

Marcus