[Equest-users] Modelling Parking Garage Exhaust Combined withJetFans

James Hansen JHANSEN at ghtltd.com
Tue Aug 2 08:08:14 PDT 2011

Please also note that if this is for a LEED project, one of the "default" review comments now for CO-based control of garage fans is that the design professional must demonstrate that this is not a "standard practice" for new base-building projects in the area.  I personally think this is a ridiculous comment, but regardless, be prepared to provide a list of new projects in the area that you've worked on that have not had CO-based control of the parking garage fans, otherwise you might have to include it in both the baseline and proposed models.  I would love to hear how other people have addressed this comment.

GHT Limited
James Hansen, P.E., LEED AP
Senior Associate
1010 N. Glebe Road, Suite 200