[Equest-users] Basic stuff - Infiltration

Kelsey VanTassel KVanTassel at sustaineng.com
Wed Aug 10 08:10:22 PDT 2011

Here is a file that might help. The infiltration values are given at a pressure of about 0.3 in w.c. so they may have to be reduced, but it is another guide.

Kelsey Van Tassel
Project Engineer | kvantassel at sustaineng.com<mailto:kvantassel at sustaineng.com>
608.836.4488 ext. 20 | Fax: 608.836.4477
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CC5745.B735FB70]
Sustainable Engineering Group
901 Deming Way, Suite 201
Madison, WI 53717