[Equest-users] Starting Day Type in eQuest

Wyman, Kevin L CAR Kevin.Wyman at carrier.utc.com
Thu Aug 11 06:25:24 PDT 2011

Thanks. All I have is the output data (8760 load data) so I don’t have the original run. I have gone back to the engineer to request his start date (I was just trying to save time rather wait for his response). I hadn’t notice that eQuest allows you to do that (set the period) but that is a cool feature. Since this is August and the engineer may be on vacation (as I will be next week which is why I am a little impatient) I will just have to wait or start experimenting (obviously he didn’t start with Jan 1 on a Tuesday as my Pivot Table results show. It is only seven different combinations so I should be able to narrow it down fairly quickly).

Thanks again.