[Equest-users] BDL Errors - ILineNum = 1000000

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 12:54:18 PDT 2011

I've seen that message before when loading a project that was still in the
wizard mode and I hadn't declared any spaces or zones yet.  That error is
generated because there are no spaces, zones, or systems defined in your
input file.  Are you just beginning to model a building in the wizard?  If
so, just ignore the errors, click on the schematic or design development
wizard button, and continue through the process of defining your building.

Hope that helps,
-Robby