[Equest-users] evaporative coolers in equest

deepika khowal deepika.khowal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:11:15 PDT 2011

This is an existing building with evaporative coolers.
the proposed design  to upgrade the windows and check the relative benefits.
I dont see much benefits in energy because  evaporative coolers are sized
based on Cfm and not btus, the savings will be in cfms.
correct me if I am wrong.
is there any other way I can show the benefit in the proposed case if not
HVAC benefits?
Thanks