[Equest-users] Custom Zoning Problems

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Thu Aug 18 13:46:11 PDT 2011

Hi Alfred,

It's hard to know exactly what's going on without some pictures, but
from your description I'd suggest making certain the boundaries of your
custom zones along the perimeter are matching the boundary of your shell
footprint precisely.  If they're slightly inside the line, what should
be exterior walls will be generated as interior partitions.

~Nick

NICK CATON, P.E.

SENIOR ENGINEER

Smith & Boucher Engineers