[Equest-users] Concrete columns and beams

Ali Murat Tanyer tanyer at metu.edu.tr
Thu Dec 1 05:39:51 PST 2011

Dear all,

I am trying to model my first building. I have a very simple question:

I can select individual walls and edit their thermal properties.
However, there are concrete column and beam within the wall. These frame
elements are visible from inside and outside. Obviously, the U value of
my wall and the concrete frame elements are quite different. But I can
only define one U value for the wall.

Is there a way to specify  that my wall contains concrete beams/columns
with specified U values.

Thanks in advance.

Ali