[Equest-users] GSHP Heating Only Question

Steele, Monica MSteele at ssoe.com
Mon Dec 12 11:44:40 PST 2011

I have a small building that has several HVAC zones.  Some zones have just heating, some have both heating and cooling, however all of the heating is fed by a single boiler.  As an EEM, I want to look at a GSHP.  Am I able to have the site served by the GSHP if all of the zones do not have cooling?  If so, how do I input that?  It appears that I have to select a zone to have cooling before I'm able to pick Heat Pump for the heating.

Thanks for your help.

Monica C. Steele
BS, Mechanical Engineering
SSOE Group

419.255.3830 x1038

msteele at ssoe.com
<mailto:MSteele at ssoe.com>
There's a lot at stake in site selection. Find out how SSOE can help you find the perfect location for your facility - and enter to win a free iPad 2.
Link: http://www.ssoe.com/sitepros
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. It is intended for use by the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, review, dissemination, forwarding, copying or printing is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately.