[Equest-users] eQuest in virtual machine WMware fusion

Lourenço Amorim-Ferreira lamorimferreira at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 18 07:06:59 PST 2011

Hello,

Following your request for comments and suggestions I'm writing to you to solve 2 problems I've with eQUest:

I'm using a MAC where I installed a virtual machine software WMware fusion.

When running the eQuest after ending the Building Creation Wizard I get an information about a wrong path as follows

The other problem is due to the fact that I'm not in California, I would like to know where to save, which directory,  the *.bin file from the location where I'm making the evaluation
I've installed it already in the DOE-2 weather directory where the above indication but when running the wizard screen 1 from 41 the information I get is the above one :

Can anyone help me to solve this problems?

Cumprimentos / Mit freundliche Grüße / Best regards / Saludos

Lourenço A. Amorim Ferreira

Mechanical engineer (IST - Technical University Lisbon)

MBA Marketing (Port. Catholic Univ.)

Mobile: (+351) 962 523 950