[Equest-users] Loop to loop heat pump

Chen, Ke-Huang kehuang.chen at siemens.com
Wed Dec 21 02:22:01 PST 2011

Dear eQUEST users,

I am modeling a loop to loop heat pump in the eQUEST and it needs to
attach hot water loop&pump, chilled water loop&pump, condenser water
loop&pump. After I create these loops and pumps, there is an error in
simulation shows "Hot water loop has zero design flow. Check input for
consistency, or specify design loads.". But I did connect heat pump to
hot water loop. Is there anything I need to input so that the simulation
will be successful? Does anyone have the experience of modeling a loop
to loop heat pump? It's my first time model heat pump, any help and
suggestion will be appreciated.

Best regards,

KeHuang Chen
System Engineer