[Equest-users] DX Waterside Economizer and Fans/Pumps.

Ian Trunk itrunk at holder.com
Thu Dec 29 12:08:47 PST 2011

Equest Users,

I have added a waterside economizer to my DX system but my cooling load did not change at all.  Actually my pumps & aux loads and my vent fans went up.  Can anyone give me insight to how to correctly set of a waterside economizer with a DX system.  I understand the whole set it up as a chiller but that would not work with a DX system.

Also does anything know anything about what CMP and Day/HR in the reports stand for?

I am modeling a project in Illinois and my fans and pumps are higher in the winter months instead of the summer.  I am having trouble explaining this.  Does anyone have any insight?

Thanks,

Ian Trunk, LEED AP BD+C
Holder Construction Company
(o) 770.988.3000 (d) 770-988-3286
Atlanta | Charlotte | Dallas | Phoenix | Washington, D.C.
www.holderconstruction.com<http://www.holderconstruction.com/>