[Equest-users] Underheating warning for bunch of zones

Nikola Kravik NKravik at willdan.com
Thu Dec 1 15:15:14 PST 2011

Thanks Neil, yes your input coincide with rest of the feedback I received personally through the equest users group; indeed it was the Heating tab and the Heat/reheat set's that I've assumed if I leave black will be fine but they weren't.
I appreciate your feedback.

Best,
Nikola

Nikola Kravik, LEED AP [cid:image001.gif at 01CCB03C.06B31DF0]
Project Engineer

Willdan Energy Solutions
11875 Dublin Boulevard, Suite A-201
Dublin, California 94568