[Equest-users] E-Quest / LEED Perform Compliance analysis (Problem)

RIAD ABED riad_abed at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:50:33 PST 2011

Thanks Hector Very much for your quick help, when i tried to enter a value for F-Factor (by user defined method) & to Generate LEED Perform Compliance Analysis .....the following message appear :

Error           Assign Zone to baseline floor system: CRule::Eval() error posting symbolic value (3.8297e-297) result to BDL

Really i despaired of these Errors .........can anyone help me please ........thanks by advance

Best regards,

Eng. Riad el Abed
Chief MEP & Project Manager
Mob   : 961 70 643977