[Equest-users] File Format Error related to 'ZoneNamingScheme'

Molly Curtz molly.curtz at arup.com
Thu Dec 22 11:51:24 PST 2011

Adam,
Have you checked that you are using the correct version of eQuest? (That is, the version and build that the file was created in?)
Open the original .pd2 file in any text editor (Notepad works). The first few lines will state the version and build of the software used. You may need to install a different version of eQuest.

Best,
Molly

Molly Curtz
Mechanical Engineer

Arup
403 Columbia Street  Suite 220 Seattle WA 98104
t +1 206 749 9674  d +1 206 493 2234
f +1 206 749 0665
www.arup.com