[Equest-users] INP PD2 Library

Arpan Bakshi arpanbakshi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 07:51:51 PST 2011

Everyone,

I'm conducting some what of an experiment in the social networking we all
engage in through these mailing lists. I hypothesize that if we had a
library of eQUEST models available for anyone to download and comment on
then eventually there would be peer-reviewed, tried and tested templates for
various system and use types we could agree on and refer to.

I will continue to update a library of .inp and .pd2 files for a few months
to test out how useful such a library may or may not be. I have started the
library with a test model you can try to download here:

http://www.box.net/equest-user

--

Arpan Bakshi
646 704-2880