[Equest-users] HVAC system in eQUEST

Seongwon.Seo at csiro.au Seongwon.Seo at csiro.au
Mon Feb 21 16:06:20 PST 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to run energy modelling using eQUEST for small office building in design stage.

The cooling and heating of my building will be provided from a single ammonia absorption heat pump/chiller using natural gas to directly fire the ammonia absorption cycle and an air cooled condenser.

But I couldn't find corresponding cooling/heating source in HVAC system of eQUEST. In this case, how can I do that? Just select any similar one or assumed as any other things as similar?

Any comments are quite welcome.

Thanks for your comments in advance,

Regards, Seongwon (Sam)

Dr. Seongwon Seo
Senior research scientist - Urban systems
CSIRO Ecosystem Sciences
37 Graham Rd (PO Box 56)
Highett Victoria 3190
Australia
Phone: +61 3 9252 6081/Fax: +61 3 9252 6249/ Mobile: 0429 210 287
Email:  Seongwon.Seo at csiro.au Web: www.cse.csiro.au

PLEASE NOTE:
To the extent permitted by law, CSIRO does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference. The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential or privileged. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and notify Seongwon Seo on +61 3 9252 6081. Thank you.

Please save a tree... don't print this email unless you really need to.