[Equest-users] Induction Unit Error

Benjamin Jordan benmichaeljordan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 11:25:45 PST 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm running into an error with my setup of an induction unit in equest. For
some reason, I am showing cooling during Jan, Feb, Mar, Nov, and Dec for a
building near Rochester, NY. I have the baseline model setup too and I am
showing basically zero cooling during this months (baseline unit is PTAC
units b/c it's a residential building). Anyways, I have heat recovery on the
OA for my induction units. Does anyone have any ideas to where my error is?
Any type of help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ben Jordan
Burt Hill, Stantec