[Equest-users] Desc-coil-DT (SZRH) Range error

Douglas Amarhanow damar at caes.rutgers.edu
Sat Feb 26 14:55:27 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

I have spent a while trying to figure out what eQuest is listing as "2 Bad
Building Components" .  This is preventing the program from running new
simulations.  The eQuest simulation results file from last successful run
last weekend is the only one I have been able to view since the problem
occurred.

The BDL file lists:
ERROR: Desc-coil-DT in Sys (SZRH)(G.1) has Range Checking Violation
  Value must be >20

I inputed a number of values for the delta-T across the cooling coil
but eQuest doesn't seem to recognize the changes made.  Am I targeting
the right area?  Is there a step I am missing?

Douglas Amarhanow