[Equest-users] Curve Coefficients

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 12:54:08 PST 2011

Hi John,

The entering wet bulb temperature for the outside air. You will normalize
the curve around whatever that is to meet the ARI design conditions, 67F
maybe, I can't remember off the top of my head. There is a full set of
equations for equipment under Curve-fit for HVAC Equipment, but I'

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 10:17 AM, Grando, John <JGrando at cosentini.com> wrote:

>  I'm basically trying to figure out how eQUEST comes up with the total
> Electric consumption for a DX coil.  I thought it was the below
>
> Total Capacity * Capacity Curve [T] * Total EIR * EIR Curve [T] * EIR Curve
> [PLR] but it's not coming out exactly the same.  Does anyone have any input
> for what I'm missing.  The attached .xls is an example for one day.  The
> total capacity is 79.983 kBTU/Hr and the EIR is  0.2722.
>

> *John Grando** **LEED AP**| **Mechanical Engineer
> *
> Phone: 212-615-3705 | Fax: 212-615-3700
> jgrando at cosentini.com
>
> *Cosentini Associates - A Tetra Tech Company
> *Two Pennsylvania Plaza - Third Floor - New York, NY 10121
> *www.cosentini.com* <http://www.cosentini.com/>
>

> NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY This E-mail message and its attachments (if any)
> are intended solely for the use of the addressees hereof. In addition, this
> message and the attachments (if any) may contain information that is
> confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
> you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited from
> reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating or otherwise
> using this transmission. Delivery of this message to any person other than
> the intended recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege. If
> you have received this message in error, please promptly notify the sender
> by reply E-mail and immediately delete this message from your system.

Carol Gardner PE