[Equest-users] editing weather data

Varkie C Thomas thomasv at iit.edu
Thu Feb 10 07:39:52 PST 2011

Claudia,
I will try it.  Until now I have been converting a .bin file into text file with DOE2 weather processor MKAFT, and opening the text file with Excel.  The changes were made in Excel for a different elevation (affects AP, DB, WB, WS).  The converted .bin file text file and the original NOAA/NCDC have different formats. Converting back to the NOAA/NCDC was tedious but I managed this once.  I will not try doing it again.  Your  method seems easier.
Varkie