[Equest-users] FW: eQuest issues

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 17:28:32 PST 2011

I have a MacBook pro on which I use Bootcamp. Bootcamp is a disc partition
which you set to your specifications. I had to provide my own Windows XP
disc for the Mac guys to install when I bought my computer.  If memory
serves, I split it 60/40, Windows/Mac. I have never even come close to using
all my space in the 2 years I have been happily modeling (grrrr) in fact I
think I'm not even using half of it. Seems to work well for me.

Carol

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. <
poleary1969 at gmail.com> wrote:

> don't know that it is necessarily related to parallels use.  i've used
> vmware fusion for 3.5 years now (versions 2 & 3 and windows 2000 sp4) & have
> never seen this error.
>
> what version of windows are you using?
>

> On 2/13/11 8:53 AM, Michael Andelman wrote:
>
>> Any Mac users out there that can address this?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mike

Carol Gardner PE