[Equest-users] Process flow on hot water loop

Fleming, Joe joe.fleming at tlc-eng.com
Tue Feb 22 08:52:39 PST 2011

You need to assign a process "load" other than 0.00.   Equest uses the load on the coils for its calcs, and will not use flow rates in the process area unless it is a DHW system.
If you want to add a process load then the "process load" needs to be calc'd out manually and input.  The flow rate is an additional input to the process load that will add to pumping power.  If no load is input than the flow rate will have no effect.

Good Luck!

Joe Fleming
E.I., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP
Mechanical Engineer II