[Equest-users] LEED Modeling Question

Cam Fitzgerald cam at energyopportunities.com
Wed Feb 23 02:39:58 PST 2011

Paul,

It sound like the cooling for the building is being designed and installed, but will rely on a future central chilled water plant. If this is correct, you should follow the DES Guidelines available on the USGBC website. The most recent version (issued last August) can be found with this link. http://www.usgbc.org/ShowFile.aspx?DocumentID=7671

Depending on the LEED registration date, using this version may be optional, but the first version required two sets of models for projects pursuing more than 2 points for EAc1. Hope this helps!

Cam Fitzgerald