[Equest-users] INDIRECT WATER HEATER

Jeffrey Mancuso jmancuso at aecpersonnelconsultants.com
Tue Jan 4 12:08:51 PST 2011

Happy New Year EQuest Community,

Each month, I reach out to let everyone know about our featured position.

Our client is one of the premier consulting firms for energy analysis and
modeling; they are absolutely the expert consultants.  Their clients include
everything from leading commercial or residential developers, healthcare
facilities, pharmaceutical facilities, colleges and universities, federal
and state agencies, and are even hired by other engineering firms for their
expertise on the most complex projects.

They are actively looking for a Sr. Modeling Manager to perform modeling as
well as train and mentor junior modeling staff.  They are growing rapidly,
and now need to have Sr. Managers in each of their offices, so it is growth
that is creating this opportunity in their NYC office.  They are prepared to
formalize a very attractive offer that can easily exceed $100,000 for the
right individual.  Qualified applicants will have a minimum of 5 years of
experience using eQUEST specifically.

This truly is an excellent opportunity with one of the leaders in the
industry.  Many people with eQUEST are in a high demand right now, so it is
certainly not a bad time to at the very least explore your options.  For an
opportunity to discuss the position in more detail, please send a resume to
jmancuso at aecpersonnelconsultants.com

Regards,

Jeffrey Mancuso