[Equest-users] Newby Questions

Craig Foster cfoster at fosterenergymanagement.com
Fri Jan 14 16:07:03 PST 2011

I hope to be using eQUEST soon and I have a few questions.  Any help
the forum can give is appreciated.  By way of background, I was a
BLAST user in the early 80's.  As I moved from consulting to
industrial facilities management I did need to keep that skill honed.
I am now semi-retired and consulting again, hence the need to update
this middle aged brain.

Does anyone know of eQUEST training available in the next month or so,
preferably near Ohio?
What is the forum's view of the training offered by energy-models.com?
Does eQUEST work on Mac's?  If yes, where can I find guidance on the
"how to's"?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer,
Craig

Craig Foster P.E.
fosterenergymanagement.com