[Equest-users] LEED Paperwork - Defaults Overridden

M. Shields mshields at fstrategies.com
Tue Jan 18 06:30:44 PST 2011

Good Morning All,

I know this has come up in the past and I have seen several responses from
going through and counting all of the schedules to just estimating.
Regardless of how you have determined this value has anyone then included a
description of how this was done in their narrative, or has anyone ever
gotten any questions from their reviewer about how the number was tabulated?
Also has anyone ever left it blank as an unquantifiable number?  I think I
could spend days trying to count every default of my model and still be off
by hundreds.

Thanks for any feedback,

Michael Shields

Phone: 803-493-4507