[Equest-users] Air-Cooled EIR Curves

John T. Forester JohnTF at BVHis.com
Wed Jan 19 14:49:43 PST 2011

Quick question,

When creating custom EIR fT and EIR fPLR curves for air-cooled packaged DX units with digital scroll compressors, what are the two independent variables?  The DOE2 help says to use entering wet-bulb and outside air dry-bulb.  Where is the entering wet-bulb temperature measured?  Intuitively, this doesn’t seem correct to me.

Thanks,

John

John T. Forester, P.E., LEED AP, Mechanical Design Engineer I BVH Integrated Services I 617.658.9008 tel I 617.244.3753 fax I One Gateway Center Suite 506, Newton MA 02458 I www.bvhis.com<http://www.bvhis.com> I Hartford ● New Haven ● Boston