[Equest-users] Heat Rejection From an Ice Plant

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 18:04:06 PST 2011

Justin,

For heat recovery of this nature, I usually use equest to provide
hourly reports of my heating loads and the total chiller heat
rejection, and then post-process the data in a spreadsheet. With heat
recovery, always make sure to double check your temperatures as well
as the btus. Heat always flows from high grade to low grade.

--
Karen