[Equest-users] Building Shell Module - 3D Image Disappears

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Thu Jan 20 16:36:35 PST 2011

Another approach I use is to switch tabs (say to airside HVAC), run a
simulation, then switch back to 3D view.  This may take more or less
time depending on the size of the model.

In some of my projects, the 3D view is actually not available upon
opening the file until a simulation is run.  Very mysterious =).

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

Smith & Boucher Engineers