[Equest-users] warehouse supplemental supply fans

Will Mak wmak at epsteinglobal.com
Mon Jan 24 09:35:37 PST 2011

A follow up question to this, has anyone been successful in controlling the max CFM out of a unit with seasonal schedules. For example, a system can produce 15000 CFM during the winter but 30000 CFM during the summer? This would help me with the modeling of these supplemental supply fans that serve the warehouse space as they only operate during the summer. My strategy would be to schedule this extra CFM during the summer, though I am still trying to figure out how to properly model the actual energy usage since the fan power from the make up units differ from the supply fans...

William Mak, LEED Green Associate
Mechanical Design Engineer

EPSTEIN
Architecture
Interiors
Engineering
Construction

600 West Fulton Street
Chicago, Illinois 60661-1259

D: (312) 429-8116
F: (312) 559-1217
E: wmak at epsteinglobal.com
W: www.epsteinglobal.com <http://www.epsteinglobal.com/>

þ Epstein is a firm believer in sustainability. We ask that you please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.