[Equest-users] Solar Panels on the roof

Jonathan Bowser JonathanBowser at beck-technology.com
Thu Jan 27 21:53:42 PST 2011

Looking at this from another angle... is there a report that would provide the solar energy incident to a face on the building?  The thought being if we know the solar energy hitting part of the building, we could run that through some set of calculations to conceptually estimate the amount of energy that would be generated by the solar panels?

-- Jon

Jonathan Bowser

Senior Software Engineer

Beck Technology

1807 Ross Avenue, Suite 500

Dallas, TX 75201

(214) 303-6815

www.beck-technology.com<http://www.beck-technology.com/>

Innovation in All Dimensions

This e-mail may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete from all computers.