[Equest-users] Parametric Title Snafu

Mehta, Gaurav Gaurav.Mehta at stantec.com
Thu Jan 6 16:19:17 PST 2011

John,

I guess you created the Title change parametric run while the file already included some other parametric runs.

I have experienced the same Greek/Martian text that you mention and sometimes experienced no text at all.
Try closing the file and open it again. It worked for me in the past.

Best regards,

Gaurav

Gaurav Mehta, LEED® AP BD+C
Sustainable Building Analyst
Stantec
1932 First Avenue Suite 307
Seattle WA 98101
Ph: (206) 770-7779
Fx: (206) 770-5941
Gaurav.Mehta at stantec.com
stantec.com<http://www.stantec.com>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.