[Equest-users] LEED submission

Walson, Kristy kristy.walson at tlc-eng.com
Fri Jan 7 13:37:07 PST 2011

You should wait until after 100% CD's have gone out to submit the LEED documentation for your design credit review.  If I know more changes are going to happen through addendums, etc, I also wait until most of the design changes have come to an end.  There is no deadline for when you need to submit your credits.

Kristy Walson, PE, LEED AP
Mechanical Engineer / Sustainable Design