[Equest-users] eQUEST Tips

Omar Katanani omar at ecoconsulting.net
Fri Jan 14 08:31:52 PST 2011

Be sure to keep on saving, my eQUEST crashes many times when I click on
my building in 3-D view.

Best,

Omar

___________________________

Omar Katanani
Sustainable Design Engineer

Email: omar at ecoconsulting.net

EcoConsulting (Lebanon)

Nahas Building, 4th floor

4 St-Maron Street / Georges Haddad Avenue

Postal Code: 2028 5806 SAIFI

Beirut, Lebanon

Tel:          +961 (0) 1 971 266
Mobile:    +961 (0) 3 045 045