[Equest-users] Advanced Level Equest Classes

Varkie C Thomas thomasv at iit.edu
Fri Jan 14 14:30:40 PST 2011

Chris,
Check out the website
http://bepan.info/
See "Proj-3 -eQ-Tutor - Odd-Sides -Shell-Atrium - %Glass-DL" on the first page "Website Contents". Details of the project are under the tab "Proj+eQUEST". Select project "P3-Odd-Shape".  The building has 3-level atriums for 30 typical office floors.  Modeling was with eQUEST Design Development (DD).
See "Proj-13 -eQ-DOE21E - High-Rise-Multi-Use-Bldg" on the first page "Website Contents".  Details of the project are under the tab "Proj-Bldgs" select "P13-High-Rise-Bldg".  The typical office floors have 3-level atriums on the corners.  Modeling was with eQUEST Design Development (DD) and Detailed Edit (DE).  The main analysis comparing the heating costs of using Electricity and Natural Gas in Chicago was done with DOE2.1E
Both cases are based completed building projects.
Varkie