[Equest-users] Constructing chiller part load curves

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 08:18:27 PST 2011

Afaan,

David is right, you need more points; eQUEST can accept up to 20 but 12 will
get you where you need to be. In addition to the document David has sent
you, please read the attached write up.

Any wiki or website people out there that want to post this online, or tell
me how to, please feel free to do so.'

Best,

Carol