[Equest-users] Building Shell Module - 3D Image Disappears

Bill Wong bill at esciences.us
Fri Jan 21 08:41:39 PST 2011

Thank you all for your suggestions.   The only thing that worked for me was
to get out of the program and restart it as Pranita suggested.  I know when
I tried resetting the camera on another project while the image was visible,
the image immediately disappeared.  I'll use that with caution and will
experiment a bit.

Regards,

Bill Wong, PE, CEM

www.esciences.us