[Equest-users] G3.1.3.12 Supply Air Temperature Reset

Jenny Zhang jenny.zhang at arup.com
Mon Jan 24 05:52:08 PST 2011

Yes Omar,
the reset control method is crucial to total energy comsuption. it delays reheat start time and can be combined wth chiller water reset control.
I think you should get to know detail control logic of proposed VAV system from control schmetic drawings of AHU.Maybe you can ask the designer of HVAC system or related control system. Not every VAV system with supply temperature reset.

Regards
Jenny