[Equest-users] VRV Systems

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:44:32 PST 2011

I found this same approach resolved my underheated hours problem in a PVAVS
system on a 3.64 model I'm working on now.
...must be an upgrade with the new version with these challenges.  I was
happy it solved my model issues easily when I figured out this control
parameter.

You should read in the DOE-2.2 reference docs if you haven't looked there
yet, it should give you some insight to how your specified system types are
behaving in your model file.  If you can't find these docs, let me know and
I can forward them to you.

Pasha