[Equest-users] Define error codes

tblack_pe at cox.net tblack_pe at cox.net
Thu Jul 7 17:31:36 PDT 2011

All,

I have looked thorough all the manuals I have and I cannot seem to
locate the place where a brief description might be.

"ERROR:In E:\vtk2.3\Nightly\vtk\common\vtkPolygon.cxx, line 1172
vtkPolygon (0x191D2150): Possible triangulation failure"

and this line repeats five times with different Hexadecimal addresses.
I think that it has something to do with the fact that I an trying to
force eQuest to accept a pitch roof with a flat roof next to it.  The
last question is; do I really care?

Thanks for all of your help.

Best regards,

Tracy A. Black, P.E.; LEED AP