[Equest-users] Problem of design flow rate autosize

刘宇 elaneinside at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:33:57 PDT 2011

Hi

I’m trying to model baseline system 7 HVAC system using ‘Variable Air
Volume’ system with zone HW reheat. When I leave design supply flow blank
to let equest auto size, I have 60343 cfm supply flow and 320 unmet heat
hour in system summary table. But when I input 60343 cfm in system design
flow box and recalculate, then I have 105 unmet hours, and nothing else
changed in system summary table. Is that a bug of software or there are some
reason I don’t know.

Yu Liu

+8615010414883

elaneinside at hotmail.com