[Equest-users] Real Time Pricing / 8760 Utility Rate

Shea, Rebecca rshea at noresco.com
Mon Jul 25 10:56:53 PDT 2011

I know that the joy of eQuest is that if you can schedule it, you can do
it.  However - can anyone give me a quick tutorial on how to assign an
8760 schedule as a utility rate?  I used the handy dandy "Energy Model
Input Translator" put out by RMI to generate my schedule (
http://www.rmi.org/rmi/ModelingTools) and then I imported the .inp file
into eQuest very nicely... now what? J (I made it a "multiplier"
schedule, not sure if that is correct, but I'm attaching it here.  I can
easily change the schedule type if necessary)

As always, any help appreciated.  Thanks for your valuable time,

Beka Shea

Rebecca Shea
NORESCO